New podcast discusses how our concept of digital citizenship has changed in the past decade plus and offers some suggestions for digital citizenship topics to use to engage today’s students, such as:
- What is the role of the internet in politics? How can we be sure we are getting good information in a world with fake news, deepfakes, and more?
- What amount of screentime is healthy?
- Is it desirable and possible to have civil discourse online?
- What are the laws that pertain how students should behave when online?
- Are our internet personas real, or do we take on different personalities and identities online? Is this good or bad?
- How can we use technology to positively impact our world?
Other topics? Leave them in the comments below!