Why should you be using Twitter? Here are a few of the resources, stories, lessons, etc. that I picked up off my Tweets so far this morning:
- Distance Learning with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (Thanks to Room214)
- How to Create a Hackintosh out of a PC (Thanks to Courosa)
- A thought-provoking essay on national schools (Thanks to Timlauer)
- 10-year old makes his own snow (Thanks to Injenuity)
- A better way to run a conference? (Thanks to Shareski)
All of this while working on updating our department website and tweaking three Internet safety presentations. Also, it should be known that I haven’t met any of these Twitter buddies in person, yet I’ve been able to learn about countless resources, ideas, events, etc. through my “relationship” with them in Twitter. I love blogging and I can’t imagine living without RSS right now, but Twitter is, in many ways, the best of both.