Here are 10 things the innovators of tomorrow should have opportunities to do every single day:
1. Think critically about a real problem
2. Ask questions. Deep, probing, open-ended questions.
3. Communicate/debate the problem.
4. Envision solutions to the problem.
5. Test/prototype the solutions.
6. Solve problems arising from the solutions.
7. Persevere in the face of frequent failure.
8. Regroup and revise solutions.
9. Share what they’ve accomplished and learned.
10. Reflect on the bigger implications of what they did/learned.